[Artemisia] paging Master Bartholomew Hightower of Canterbury

Bartholomew Hightower bartholomew at coteduciel.org
Sat Jul 21 13:42:43 CDT 2007

Hi Everybody,

I've just gotten back from a round of rather *serious* persona research
in Provence and Catalonia.  My family and I had a very wonderful time
out there, with a perfect mix of tourist activities and good old farm
work.

Apparently, however, it took less than two weeks for the spam-smiths to
completely fill up my email server quota, so anything sent after about
7:00am on June 29 bounced.  I've got everything mucked out now, so if
you have been trying to contact me, your email missives should flow
freely without encountering any virtual obstructions.

It's good to be back!

-bart