[Artemisia] A&S A.S 50 Challenge

John Lawler woodmancreations at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 21 16:49:14 CDT 2007

So after we make the fifty different items it sounds to me like a good way
to raise kingdom coffers by having an excess of items....and oh whatever
shall we do with them? In the immortal words of Duke Sean (upon the finding
of my squires belt left on a combat field)...SELL IT!!!  How cool will that
be and I will make a bed to auction off at 50 year kingdom A&S! What say you
fine artisans...how is your largesse???

Ely

Throwing down the gauntlet!

An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can still hold on to one blade of
grass and not fall off the face of the earth!