[Artemisia] A&S A.S 50 Challenge

darlene jensen darleneteresa69 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 09:31:17 CDT 2007

Instead of auctioning off all your items to raise the Kingdom Coffers, you
may want to donate to the King and Queen for largesse when they travel
(local and abroad).
Being in charge of the Pennsic largesse this year, I have noticed that
"largesse chest" is left wanting.  Regardless of who our Monarchs are, They
need largesse to hand out.  What doesn't get handed out in one reign, is
given to the next.
So Ely, you want to throw down that gauntlet?  I say instead of the Kingdom
Coffers, we fill the "Largesse Chest".

HL Daria de Salamanca
Principle LiW for Kassandra
Apprentice to Duchess Kortland Sterling Mayfair