[Artemisia] Barons War Website

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Tue Jul 24 13:57:23 CDT 2007

Morgan (aka 'Damn Vicar') said:
Lacking the website for the information (which is not your fault, of course), please post the directions to the site here.

 Response:
Due to circumstances beyond our control, the Barons War web page is currently down. Our seneschal is in the process of pulling various documents together and is preparing them for publication on the assorted e-group lists that she has access to. A series of email messages will be posted later this evening, including, updated driving directions, schedules, etc.  In the mean time, if you have urgent questions or problems contact Thea directly (the autocrats are out of town today).

Regarding site fees (if you have questions regarding this, contact me - Bethoc - directly)  We are no longer accepting pre-paid reservations and I will NOT be at fighter practice tomorrow night.

Site Fees:

Adult member (age 16+)  $20
Adult non member (age 18+) $23
Youth (age 6 - 15)  $ 10
Child   (age 0 - 5)  Free with paid adult
Family cap (2 persons 18+ and their legal dependants/children) - $60

Daytrip Fees  (1 - 20 hours in a single day)

Adult member (age 16+) $8
Adult non member (age 18+) $11
Youth (age 6 - 15)  $4
Child (age 0 - 5)  Free with paid adult
There is no family cap for day trip.

Feast - yes, we will have a limited number of spaces available for purchase on site.  If you wish to have a space held for you (until Friday evening -10 pm for campers or Saturday at noon for day-trippers), contact me directly at 801 322-4984.  All remaining spaces will be sold on a first come bases.

Adult (12+)    $7
Youth (6 - 11) $4
Child (0 - 5)  Free with paid adult

Thank you for your patience and again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

All persons whether pre-paid or not are required to check in when you arrive at the event and show your current membership card or alternate proof of membership otherwise expect to pay the non member surcharge.  If you did not get or lost your prepaid reservation confirmation numbers, contact me no later than 4 pm tomorrow (Wednesday) and I will send them to you again. For those who included information with their payments, I sent confirmations as they arrived. A sorted list of reservation numbers will also be available at gate.

In service
Bethoc
Exchequer, Barony of Loch Salann

Feel free to cross post to other SCA egroups lists.