[Artemisia] Barons War Directions and Fees

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Tue Jul 24 14:07:47 CDT 2007

Here is the first in a series of messages, since the website is down.  Please contact me directly with questions. Please forgive the cross posting, but I am hoping to reach as many people as possible.  These messages may be forwarded to any other lists, as well.

Thanks,
Theodora  damethea  at inbox  com

SITE INFORMATION

Site: Ft.Buenaventura, 2450 A Avenue, Ogden, Utah.
Drinking water, portapotties, and some permanent privies are available on site but there are no showers. There are showers at the Flying J Truck Stop (I-15 exit 343).  The site is wet (period containers only, please).  Pets are welcome if they are properly leashed and cleaned up after.  The site opens on Thursday,  July 26th, at 3PM, and closes on Sunday, July 29th at 2PM.

DIRECTIONS TO THE SITE
NEW DIRECTIONS as of July 17, 2007
From the North and South: Take your best route to I-15 and head to Ogden. Exit at 21st Street, exit # 343. Turn east at the end of the off ramp.  Go 2 miles to Lincoln Ave. , turn right heading South 3/10 mile to 24th st. , turn right heading west 1/2 mile to A Ave. , turn left heading south to Fort Buenaventura, the entrance is on the left. It looks like somebody’s driveway, but it isn’t. The road will dip down and curve around; you will pass the Miles Goodyear Field on the left. Proceed all the way to the parking lot and the pond. There will be signs.

Construction Warning: The stretch of I-15 through most of Ogden in under construction. Expect lane restrictions and delays, especially around the 24th Street exit.

FEES
Site Fees:         Adults (age 16+)  At Gate: $20.00
                   Youth (ages 6-15) At Gate: $10.00
Family Cap (immediate family members ONLY) At Gate: $60.00
Day Trip Fee (per day if not camping) Adult: $8.00/Youth $4.00
Non member adults add $3 per person non-member surcharge.

Saturday Feast Fee (Limited spaces available at the gate) Adult (age 12+):$7.00/ Youth (ages 6-11) $4.00
As always, children 5 and under are free for both site and feast.