[Artemisia] Barons War & TI

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Tue Jul 24 17:05:23 CDT 2007

Since you brought up the subject:
As part of my duties as deputy to the Kingdom Seneschal, I am to send in
items of interest to the _Tournaments Illustrated_.   I hope someone
attending will take  *THE*  photograph that bests represents Artemisia's
10th Anniversary.
 Of course if some artist wanted to do a painting/sketching, _TI_ is always
looking for artwork and coverart
Anyone else notice that very nice article by our very own Terrell al-Qasab?.
Maistrais Caointiarn