[Artemisia] Baron's War Favor

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 09:51:00 CDT 2007

Baron Tor pleaded:

>   I hate to be a bear.

Of course you hate to be a bear. You're most properly a moose.

>Please please please try to keep the mundanity hidden during the wonderful
>once in a lifetime >event.  I KNOW that many people are reading Harry
>Potter, but please keep it in your camp and >not in court.  There will be
>many people taking photos on this amazing occassion.

How amusing to think that wizarding robes, witch hats, and sparkly wands are
mundane. :)
But, yes, you're right. We'll have lots of out-of-town visitors at this
event. It's better to keep our fantasy worlds in their respective spheres.

And please please please when conversing with other Potterphiles, don't
spoil the plot for those of us who haven't read Book 7 yet!

Aurora de Portugal
too busy with MOY planning
to dive into Deathly Hallows yet