[Artemisia] updated lost and found

Barb Parris barb_ariel17 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 11:01:32 CDT 2007

Hello everyone,

     Below is the updated lost and found list from Uprising.  I have added some, and removed items that have been identified.  If you recognize anything, please let me know.  Thank you for your help.

  YIS
  Ariel of York
  Barony of 1000 Eyes

  UPDATED (7/25/07) LOST AND FOUND LIST FROM UPRISING XXI

  2 – Marshall Staffs (all different lengths)
  1 – Straw Hats (Ladies)
  1 – Wooden walking stick with black rubber cane end – fairly stout natural wood
  1 – Wooden club with Brass skull on end
  5 – pair of sunglasses – variety of styles
  2 – pair prescription glasses
  1 – plastic gorget
  1 – flat padded youth weapon – blue
  1 – wooden arrow – gray and orange fletching
  1 – wooden pistol with ammunition
  1 – maroon leather day planner
  1 – blue spiral notebook/planner
  1 – bag with cigarettes, cash, and car key
  1 – metal mug (silver) inset with stone
  1 – ziplock bag with jewelry and knife
  1 – wooden cup – no handle
  1 – wooden mug – rope handle
  1 – plastic and steel forearm armor
  1 – white and blue feather fan
  1- ziplock bag with computer connector and I pod
  1 – 6” dagger with sheath
  2 – gloves – unmatched
  1 – athletic supporter (cup)
  1 – peacock feather appliqué
  1 – wooden fan
  1 – stuffed animal keychain
  1 – wooden hairpick
  1 – pottery mug (small)
  1 – child’s disc gun and small box of toys
  1 – roll duck tape
  3 – rolls black fabric tape
  1 – burgundy drawstring bag with soaps, etc
  1 – blue plastic bag with comb, shampoo, etc
  1 – patterned tablecloth/sheet
  Variety of hairbrushes, shampoos, etc
  1 – divider panel for modern tent
  8 – assorted towels and washcloths
  1 – red child’s dress (lace-up front)
  1 – woman’s pink fitted dress
  1 – woman’s burgundy lace-up bodice
  1 – long sleeve blue crinkle fabric peasant top
  1 – red tunic
  1 – pair burgundy pants with gold stripes
  1 – childs crinkle fabric off-white chemise
  1 -  pink turbie twist
  1 – white kerchief
  1 – off-white snood
  1 – plaid napkin
  1 – striped pillowcase
  1 – child tank top with blue heart pattern
  Several assorted pairs of shorts and underwear