[Artemisia] Baron's War Favor

Andrea Waddell aravis227 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 12:52:42 CDT 2007

I had the distinct advantage of being introduced to the Potter books BEFORE the fury started.  I took a children's lit class in college and the professor said something along the lines of "These are great books, not many people are reading them, but I thought I'd recommend it to you."  That was when there was only ONE book out. :) I can honestly say that if the huge uproar about them was already in full swing when I first heard of them, I probably wouldn't have read them.-Maysun