[Artemisia] Harry Potter

Toni Jones destiny29us at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 13:36:53 CDT 2007

I must be a fortunate soul, my daughter happens to
like reading the books so she can point out the flaws
of the movie.  A little strange I know and going to
the movies with her is a riot, she is worse then most
the critics I have seen lol.

Bianca
--- Stephanae Baker <stephanae at countryrhoades.net>