[Artemisia] Baron's War Favor

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Wed Jul 25 14:12:23 CDT 2007

Perhaps apples and oranges in that de Lint writes adult fiction and
Potter is children's fiction, but certainly they are both urban
fantasy genre--magical things happening beneath our noses in the
everyday, modern world. And de Lint is really, really good at it!
Also, if you love de Lint and you haven't read Last Call by Tim
Powers, I highly recommend you try it! Powers isn't always spot on
for me, but I love a lot of his books.

Belladonna