[Artemisia] Pennsic Largess - coordinator please

Thaya S - Dame Rachel damethaya at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 15:04:03 CDT 2007

Greetings,
  sorry for the band width.
  Pennsic Largess Coordinator  - kindly contact me off list please.
  Populace member recently returned would like info on how to donate - if it is not too late.
  Thank you,
  Baroness Rachel

“There have always been tyrants, and for a time
   they prosper.  But they always lose in the end, always.”
- M Gandhi
  SCA:  Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
Legal: Mrs. Thaya G. Shaeffer
Kingdom of Artemisia, Barony of Arn Hold - Boise IDAHO
(208) 870-7322 cell phone 24/7
  Call anytime, if I am asleep I won't answer