[Artemisia] OT and OOP Reading

lady petronilla lady_petronilla at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 16:19:27 CDT 2007

I think that computers are teaching my 5 year old to read.  You have to read to know
what is going on in most cases.  She loves going to planet m&m site and all the Disney sites.
I agree that the imagination is being lost by computers but the learning is still there.
Parents have to be aware of what their children are doing on the computers also.
Pet