[Artemisia] Harry Potter

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:00:08 CDT 2007

Maysun Stated:    I can't suspend my belief so far as to  think that a child who grew up in a loveless atmosphere, confined to  a closet beneath the stairs could develop into a Harry Potter without  some extra effort, love, and patience from some adults in his life  somewhere along the line.

We should chat ... really we should ...

trust me when I say this ... it comes from first hand experience ... yes it is possible.  While I may not be as stellar as Harry ... I am not horribly screwed up in any seriously major way ... well, not any more screwed up than your average SCA member.  Opinions may vary on that ...

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia