[Artemisia] Harry Potter

Andrea Waddell aravis227 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:04:59 CDT 2007

Hey Malkin...that wasn't me saying that, it was Belladonna.  I completely agree with you!  Children have amazing resources that we will never understand and will probably never be able to access again once we grow up.-Maysun :D> From: jo_foster81 at hotmail.com> To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org> Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:00:08 -0600> Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Harry Potter> > > Maysun Stated:    I can't suspend my belief so far as to  think that a child who grew up in a loveless atmosphere, confined to  a closet beneath the stairs could develop into a Harry Potter without  some extra effort, love, and patience from some adults in his life  somewhere along the line.>  > We should chat ... really we should ... >  > trust me when I say this ... it comes from first hand experience ... yes it is possible.  While I may not be as stellar as Harry ... I am not horribly screwed up in any seriously major way ... well, not any more screwed up than your average SCA member.  Opinions may vary on that ...>  > Cheers>  > Malkin> Otherhill> Artemisia> Jo (Georgia L.) Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.comNever knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates that.> _______________________________________________> Artemisia mailing list> Artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org> http://lists.gallowglass.org/mailman/listinfo/artemisia