[Artemisia] Harry Potter

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Wed Jul 25 17:07:50 CDT 2007

Actually, I stated that. Belladonna. I'd love to chat and hear your
story.

I'm not so screwed up now, either. But I got some extra attention
along the line. I also did some acting out and had some very screwed
up periods in my life. And I didn't grow up in an entirely loveless
atmosphere. It doesn't bother me that Harry's still good, despite it
all. It bothers me that he's never very needy.