[Artemisia] Harry Potter

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Wed Jul 25 17:22:39 CDT 2007

Your sentences below only prove my point. Yes, I believe a person can
be saved or changed (usually, I'm not so sure about the foreign
orphans with affective disorders developed by not being loved or
touched practically from birth). But Harry never demonstrates any of
those behavior problems or very much of that need. And he doesn't
truly get a lot of kind hands or guiding words. Also, "much worse
abuse" is very subjective. Being physically abused isn't necessarily
worse than being in an atmosphere of nearly utter disregard. I
believe lack of caring can actually be even worse.

Belladonna