[Artemisia] Reading

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 17:49:58 CDT 2007

Greetings,

  It isn't personal, I read the book on Sunday, so I'm hip with the fantasy genre too.  But, and this makes me feel a little cranky to write, I don't give two figs about anyone's personal abuse stories and I personally don't think the Aerie is the place to discuss them.

  If you want to compare who was the most abused child, please take it off the list.

  As for Harry Potter discussion, if you'd all take that off list too, I'd surely appreciate it.

  Now if Harry were giving out fighting tips, it might be different, but no matter how much I want to curse Sir Gregory, I'm just not going to be able to wave my wand right to do it.  He's not that kind of guy.

  Seriously, take this discussion off line please.

  CvZ

Stephanae Baker <stephanae at countryrhoades.net> wrote:
  Oh Conrad, just because you're playing a medieval recreation game
doesn't mean I can't play a medieval fantasy game in the same place
at the same time. I think the SCA's founders would agree with me.
There's room for both of us, no matter what the College of Heraldry
says. Besides, persona development is fantasy no matter how you slice
it.

*wink*
Belladonna