[Artemisia] Baron's War Favor

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Wed Jul 25 21:28:47 CDT 2007

Hey, now....
I'm a fan of both Rowling and de Lint.  An extreme fan of de Lint, actually.  extreme, extreme.  Shares the spotlight with Guy Gavriel Kay, in point of fact. <g> Even more beloved and influential in my life than Tolkien.  Well, maybe equal with Tolkien....
But comparing the two authors, simply because they kinda/sorta share a genre, is like comparing peaches and cherries, both of which are fruits.  They're wonderful, but very different withall.
--maire