[Artemisia] OT and OOP Harry Potter

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Wed Jul 25 21:34:49 CDT 2007

I discovered the HP series just in time for book 4, IIRC.  Spending time in Alan and Amy's living room, post-Uprising, maybe?, and their son, Roland was reading them.
They are the *only* series I deliberately purchased all in hardback.

I'm lucky with my family--we were literate in the same way that we breathe oxygen and had backbones and opposable thumbs.  To be otherwise, wasn't even thought of.  Our house was full of magazines and books.  We got books for presents at most major and some minor holidays.  I'd still rather read than see a movie or t.v. show....
--Maire