[Artemisia] Reading

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Wed Jul 25 21:46:26 CDT 2007

Sure.  I read all kinds of history.  Working on a book about Jeanette Rankin at the moment, as a matter of fact.  (And if you don't know who she is, you should! She's the only member of the US Congress to have voted against US entry into *both* world wars....)
I actually have (counts on fingers....1,2,3...) 2 and a half book cases devoted specifically to history.  Mostly British Isles, especially modern Ireland, but also a fair amount of women's history, etc.
Heck, I even have a B.A. in History (to match the one in English), and I'm pretty darned sure I'm not the only one.
So...what's your point, Your Excellency? <g> What's the last book of history that YOU read? ;o)
--Maire