[Artemisia] Reading

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 21:57:01 CDT 2007

Yes, that is the series.  And he put out the latest book about a year  or so
ago.  Want to know how old the series is?  My father started  reading book one
in college (and I think he got to college riding a  dinosaur)

It is a very good series too, though you have to have a really good memory
from book to book as he will refer to something that happened in book one in
the  middle of book six and expect you to remember it from just a hint.  An
enjoyable challenge.  I am rereading that series right now since I still  can't
do much except lay about.  But the "up times" are longer and more  frequent so
I will soon be back among you and causing my usual trouble.  (eg)

Mistress Constance de la Rose, OL
Barony of Loch  Salann
Kingdom of Artemisia

In a message dated 7/25/2007 8:51:17 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,