[Artemisia] Harry Potter & other fantasy

Dainya of MoonHill dainya at moonhillcraft.com
Thu Jul 26 00:09:53 CDT 2007

As in.....A Game of Thrones...Feast for Crows...Storm of Swords...???
  Oooooo Time to get HBO again. I have been buying Rome on DVD.
  But for Song of Fire and Ice...I will subscribe!

  heh heh...that series should be required strategy reading for Squires...
  <grin, duck, run>

  -Dainya

Reuben and Arwen <reuben_arwen at yahoo.com> wrote:
    SNIP -  For adult (rated R) SCA-ish fantasy I *love* George R.R. Martin's "Song of Ice and Fire" series. HBO plans to do them, similar to "Rome", sometime in the near future. Esther