[Artemisia] Reading

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Thu Jul 26 08:04:33 CDT 2007

You seem to have a clear idea of
what is an appropriate topic for discussion. Why don't you outline
what we can and can't discuss for us. If everyone agrees, I can
certainly help keep the Aerie appropriately stale in the future.

An outline such as this, detailing politically correct topics,?would certainly help me stay out of trouble...

Well, maybe not...

Padruig