[Artemisia] Reading

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 09:31:24 CDT 2007

Well, in addition to several books on the Evolution of the Ship for my Basic
Seamanship class and several map books from period that I managed to pick up
for a song in Seattle, I'm lucky enough to game with one of the regular
contributors to Renaissance Magazine, Cassandra O'Conner. Cas has had 11 of
her 12 articles picked up by them, including the one this year regarding
Italian marrying practices for the bridal issue.

As for the 12th thing she offered, the publisher for the magazine said if
she would be able to work that up to a novel sized endeavor, they would
publish it as a book. Neat, huh?

Stepana Catriona Morganosa, OP

"Hey, so, are you guys in a play or something?"
"Wait, you can see us?"