[Artemisia] OT - PLEASE READ!!! MISSING AND ENDANGERED CHILD

Terri Elliott terrilelliott at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 11:12:18 CDT 2007

        I have received a flyer with information regarding a missing child. It came as an attachment so I have been unable to forward.

Below is a url for where I have placed a copy of this flyer. I am quite "challenged" in these areas so I am not sure if this link works. If the link is broken, copy into your browser and see if that works. If you cannot get to the flyer, please let me know and I will try something else.

Thank you all for your attention to this matter.

Asa

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t170/asaharaldsdottir/MissingandEndangeredChild.jpg

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

      Recent Activity

      1
  New Members

Visit Your Group