[Artemisia] Reading

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 11:15:17 CDT 2007

Title and author?

  I just finished "Blue Lightning: Wilders Mounted Infantry Brigade at the Battle of Chickamauga" by Richard Baumgartner.

  I highly recommend it for a very interesting and entertaining look at a special unit of the U.S. Civil War.

Marten van Rosenveldt <kendofencer at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Just finished the multi-volume History of US Navy Operations in WWII. Fascinating reading. Highly recommended (it has NOTHING to do with the SCA time period).

Marten