[Artemisia] Reading

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 11:39:19 CDT 2007

See, now you're just being snarky.

  Ah well, do what you will.

  CvZ

Stephanae Baker <stephanae at countryrhoades.net> wrote:
  Sir Conrad,

You're right that I can see a small difference, and you're also right
that I don't agree. There's a skill called skim-reading. If you lack
it, find me at Baron's War, and I'll be happy to help you acquire it.
If you have that skill, it will be just as if the people in the
uninteresting conversations were moderating their volume and you were
politely tuning them out--although if you suddenly heard a word or
two that interested you, you could tune back in.

Belladonna