[Artemisia] Why Conrad is NOT a big fat jerk

Megen/Phoebe hlmegen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 13:57:26 CDT 2007

I think what Conrad meant several emails ago was that the Aerie should be used for SCA related topics only.  My family are all Harry Potter fans but the Aerie is not the place to discuss it since it is not SCA related.

  Megen

morgan wolf <morganblaidddu at yahoo.com> wrote:
  He ain't fat! I'm fat, I know fat, and he Sir, is NOT FAT!

we now return you to your regularly scheduled over-reactions to polite requests.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com