[Artemisia] being polite in a world without verbal inflection

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:43:25 CDT 2007

one convention that may help the list that I port from a few other lists.

IF the subject is Off Topic (not SCA but of interst to a large swath of the group) preface the subject line with the letters OT, meaning Off Topic.

IF the subject is Out Of Period (having nothing whatever to do with our SCA time Zone) preface the subject line with the letters OOP, meaning Out Of Period.

If the subject is neither SCA nor in the SCA time Zone, preface the subject with OT & OOP

Just a suggestion, but it might keep things from getting totally cooked off.

Cheers

MalkinJo (Georgia L.) Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.comNever knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates that.