[Artemisia] OT - PLEASE READ!!! MISSING AND ENDANGERED CHILD

Richard Samul scascot at mac.com
Thu Jul 26 20:16:46 CDT 2007

A search at Americas Most Wanted and the National Center for Missing
and Exploited Children turns up no references to either the alleged
missing child or the alleged abductor.

A search on the mother's name reveals that she and a person with the
last name of "Rust" gave birth to a girl on Sep. 14, 2005, which
would make the age and gender of the child correct as of the date
stated on the flyer.

A search of all three Salt Lake County, UT newspapers (which would
include Taylorsville, UT) reveals there are no available news reports
of either the alleged missing child or the alleged abductor relating
to a missing child case. The alleged abductors name does appear in an
obituary from 2005 as a relative of the deceased, as well as the
aforementioned birth announcement.

Verdict: Spam/scam/fraud.

--
Earc