[Artemisia] OT - De Lint

Dainya of MoonHill dainya at moonhillcraft.com
Fri Jul 27 09:54:06 CDT 2007

Thank you! :-)
  Thats 4 recommendations already for this one...so this is where I will start.

  Thanks all.
  -Dainya

S CLEMENGER <sclemenger at msn.com> wrote:
  Start with "Moonheart," maybe? (I'm partial...that was my first one). It's the first in a loose collection of books centered around some people and places in Toronto.
There are also a whole clump of books set in a fictional North American city of Newford and surrounding areas--they stand alone okay, but there are enough cross-references (characters, themes, etc.), that just picking up one, randomly, may be a bit like coming into the middle of a conversation...
He also has a small collection of darker fantasy stuff, originally written under another name. These are also set in the Newford area, but with different characters.
--maire