[Artemisia] Dance Workshop, 7/30, Centerville, UT -- forward as appropriate

Bruce Padget bapadget at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 21:32:29 CDT 2007

Short notice, so please forward wherever you think
there might be serious interest.

On Monday, July 30, there will be a dance workshop at
the home of Don Aaron and Lady Danielle Carter.  We
hope to cover basse danse, some 16th Century Italian,
and one Regency dance that we'll be test-driving for a
Jane Austen ball.

Start time:  7 pm, please be prompt. If some folks
want to arrive a bit early, that will be fine - extra
practice will not hurt.  We will go until no interest
remains.

Location: 1164 North 225 West, Centerville.  From I
15, take the Centerville exit.  Turn left just before
the Dairy Queen onto 400 West.  Turn right onto 1125
North, follow the road as it turns left, and you'll be
on 225 West.

For more information, I have email on the road, or
text or call 818-445-5901

Garb is optional.  Light, well fitting smooth soled
shoes will be a huge plus.

Balliamo! (Let's dance!)
Niccolo
bapadget at yahoo.com