[Artemisia] Great Time At Artemisia Anniversary

Katheline van Weye kat_weye at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 12:43:05 CDT 2007

Greetings to Artemisia,

We had a wonderful time at the Barons' War/Artemisia 10th Anniversary event and
we wanted to thank everyone who was so kind to us.  We thought the Artemisian
arts were beautiful and the rapier fighters certainly tuckered Ryan out.  And
we now know how to properly pronounce the name of our sister barony, Loch
Salann.  :)

Thank you to Your Royal Majesties of Artemisia, our cousins the territorial
barons and baronesses of Artemisia, and the entire populace of Artemisia who
were nothing but helpful and welcoming.  Vivat!  Vivat!  Vivat!

In Service,
Katheline and Ryan
Baroness and Baron of SunDragon, Kingdom of Atenveldt