[Artemisia] T-shirts! More T-Shirts!

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 30 17:20:38 CDT 2007

Greetings one and all!
I just wanted to send thanks on behalf of the Populace of Gryphon's Lair
to all those who purchased Kingdom of Artemisia 10th Anniversary shirts.
We came very close to selling out over the course of the weekend (only
2XL, 3XL and a very few youth sizes left). Due to this overwhelming
response, we are very close to being able to purchase a lovely pavilion
to provide shade to the populace of Gryphon's Lair.

There are still a couple of the prepaid orders that did not get picked
up. I will make every effort between GL fighter practices and the
upcoming events to get your shirts to you. If those people happen to
read this, please contact me directly.

For those of you who pre-ordered, didn't prepay, and didn't pick up the
shirts, your orders were placed back into the pool of inventory for
sale. If you still are desiring shirts, please fill out an order form
and send payment. If you didn't have the time (too much fun
fighting/playing/singing), or we were out of your size, please don't
despair! We do still have some shirts left and, as announced during the
closing court, we are planning to place a second order. All of these
orders will have to be prepaid. Our webmistress will be posting an
updated order form shortly. Mailing and payment instructions are on the
form. At this time, we are planning to fill the order for delivery at
Coronation. We will post order deadlines as we get closer, but do
consider placing your order now. If you have any questions or comments,
please contact me directly.

YIS
Signý Gyðadóttir (oh yeah, I mean Lady Signý Gyðadóttir - silly grin)
signyg AT mindspring DOT com
Exchequer, Gryphon's Lair