[Artemisia] Barons War Report???

rcfaevans at comcast.net rcfaevans at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 08:31:21 CDT 2007

Archery:

Ragnarr (of Loch Salann) won the Main Archery Tournament.  It was grueling and hot.  Just as much an endurance test as one of skill.  The final 8 archers to enter the Championship round represented many Lands of the Kingdom and even one from the Outlands.  Their Majesties, Her Highness, Their Excellencies Loch Salann, and His Excellency Gryphon's Lair witnessed the Championship rounds.  They seemed to be entertained.

Their Majesties bestowed upon Ragnarr the Gryphon and Pheon and with it, his Award of Arms.  This was done on the range in the presence of his fellow archers.  So now it is Lord Ragnarr.

I will leave it to Morgan to report on the Bear Pit.  I, for one, had my nose well-tweaked!!!  (Mayhaps I have trained them too well!)

Ryryd

From: Charles Demery <fire_n_earth at hotmail.com>