[Artemisia] The Saga Continues. ..Author's notes

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Tue Jul 31 17:31:09 CDT 2007

Greetings, Morgan,

It is gratifying to see the little snippets of the story being followed so closely..

Let me elucidate.?? The war of the two greedy barons mentioned refers to the last year, which was fought on Arrows' Flight lands, by two invading armies, with the poor citizens of Arrows' Flight being caught in the middle.?? Don't you remember the drama as the poor starving children of the Shire begged Their Majesties for relief?

As far as the village being burned out, that happened when the Marauding Hordes from the east also invaded the lands of Arrows' Flight, last May.?? While the Kingdom Forces were triumphant at the end, still the land and populace suffered greatly.?? You should remember that one.?? You WERE there!

I can see how you were confused, however.?? Willem just assumes everyone knows what he is talking about, so he's not always clear.

And the Pictsie Horde has not yet really celebrated its, as you put it, "near flawless victory".?? That celebration is still in the works, and we will dispatch a pigeon your way, so you will know when it occurs.?? After all, your two pages will need to be in attendance.

Which reminds me...

SIEG AND WILLIAM <in true shouting voice, 'cause we know Sieg doesn't hear real well>
THE KIDS HAD A GREAT TIME.??
THANKS FOR HAVING THE WAR.

Padruig