[Artemisia] The Saga Continues. ..Author's notes

Ellisif in Sleggja elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 19:32:58 CDT 2007

Greetings Sarah:

Indeed, Tooele is part of the territory of the Barony of Loch Salann. Groups do sometimes stage events in other groups' territories--it happens quite a bit here in Utah.  We just liked the site, it happened to be in Tooele, so we asked Their Excellencies Loch Salann if they would mind terribly if we invaded them. :-)  With Their gracious approval, we then had to beg permission of Their Majesties (there was a small matter of an Oath given never to invade other lands without Their Express Permission), so with both Baronial and Royal permission given--- Arrows' Flight's coming for an 'extended visitation' to Tooele.  :-)  (Insurrection is such a hostile word!)

The 'war' scenarios are for nothing other than bragging rights, and maybe a little wooden plaque. :-) Mainly, it's an excuse to play with our friends.

As for the A&S competitions, I think most competitions are likely open to all, even non-members, with the likely exception of the Kingdom Championship.

As for who the merchant contact is--please contact Lady Asa at terrielliott (at) yahoo (dot) com.  You can contact me as the backup.  We welcome you!

Yours in service,

THL Ellisif Sleggja
Seneschal
Shire of Arrows' Flight