[Artemisia] Fw: [1000eyes] Uprising Gate Book

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 02:36:40 CDT 2007

It's an old Bugs Bunny-Daffy Duck shtick, in reference to the children
wearing duck and bunny hats for the "youth arrows". The two main
characters are arguing endlessly regarding whether or not it is Wabbit
season or Duck season in front of Elmer Fudd. Bugs, in true Bugs
fashion, tricks Daffy.

Daffy: Shoot him now! Shoot him now!
Bugs: You be quiet. He does not have to shoot you now.
Daffy: He does so have to shoot me now. (Turns to Elmer) So shoot me
now!
Elmer's gun: Boom!
Daffy: You're despicable.

On the up side, the entire fight is resolved when they find out it's
actually Elmer season.

Stepana Catriona Morganosa, OP

I have no respect for an animal that can be hunted with a hammer.