[Artemisia] Fw: [1000eyes] Uprising Gate Book

JRoss007 at aol.com JRoss007 at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 02:44:17 CDT 2007

In a message dated 6/1/2007 1:37:42 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com writes:

t's an  old Bugs Bunny-Daffy Duck shtick, in reference to the children
wearing duck  and bunny hats for the "youth arrows". The two main
characters are arguing  endlessly regarding whether or not it is Wabbit
season or Duck season in  front of Elmer Fudd. Bugs, in true Bugs
fashion, tricks  Daffy.

Daffy: Shoot him now! Shoot him now!
Bugs: You be quiet. He  does not have to shoot you now.
Daffy: He does so have to shoot me now.  (Turns to Elmer) So shoot me
now!
Elmer's gun: Boom!
Daffy: You're  despicable.

A True Classic. <Sighs>

On  the up side, the entire fight is resolved when they find out it's
actually  Elmer season.

I thought that it was baseball Season. (Though I  think they did that script
a couple of times.)

Stepana Catriona Morganosa, OP

I have no respect for an  animal that can be hunted with a hammer.

   Does that include Men? <BEG>

    Balthazaar , That Rogue sometimes mistaken for Lord  Eoin