[Artemisia] rattan pre-orders

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 10:14:31 CDT 2007

Please forgive the commercial interruption-

Pre-paid orders for rattan to be delivered at Uprising closes tomorrow at midnight- after that, any pre-paid orders will be delivered at Artemisian Games or later, and if you want rattan at Uprising it will be cash purchase on the spot.  Montanans and Idahoans, it will be at least 3 months before I'm at any event in your area, now is a really good time to pre-order and receive at Uprising (and save $2.00 per stick).

Also, I can get diameters larger than 1 1/2", up to 2", but they are special order, pre-pay only, and are $35.00 per stick (different vendor, much higher shipping cost).  Contact me directly at damnvicar at yahoo.com for more information.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com