[Artemisia] Fw: A & S Competition at Barons' War

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Tue Jun 5 11:35:25 CDT 2007

If not mistaken, the 'prizes' go to the individuals who win in the different categories.  The war point goes to the barony you choose to 'ally' with. So, even if you are not part of GL or BLS, I believe you can still win something for your winning entries.

Anna, can you please confirm?

Note GL and BLS war points decide who will own 'the relic' which was passed down for the first time last year.  GL is the current owner for the year. It's a 'traveling prize'. that is held by the war points winner for an entire year (until the next 'war'.  You may notice the beautiful stool that is usually in front of HE Thorvald's throne... that would be 'the relic'.  You might want to ask what was inside of it when he acquired it.

Thanks
Bethoc