[Artemisia] Fw: A & S Competition at Barons' War

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 13:03:55 CDT 2007

I didn't see it in the rules: Can an entry cover more than one category
or are you interested in only one entry per? I have a cotton Tanglcoat
with metallic embroidery that I'm almost CERTAIN is spun tin...

On our leather anniversary, Theiron and I got our cats. When he told his
co-workers, they said, "Cat's aren't leather." Theiron said, "They are
if you treat them properly."

Stepana Catriona Morganosa, OP

I have no respect for an animal that can be hunted with a hammer.