[Artemisia] Service Animal

Mai Mikage mai_mikage at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 20:47:04 CDT 2007

Thank you so much, your Excellency That helps a lot, she'll be contacting you shortly.
  Shirin

Lynette Stumpp <pandabr at srv.net> wrote:
  Service animals are the exception. The only thing we ask is that the owner
bring any documenation he or she has proving the animal is a service animal.
We had this issue several years ago and it helped greatly with the people
who asked "Why can't I bring my animal, and how do you know it is in fact a
service animal?" If your friend has any other questions she can contact me
personally if she would prefer. I do have a new e-mail address going into
effect today which is pandabr_28 at msn.com

Hope this helps.

Baroness Antoinette