[Artemisia] Estrella War Website Downtime issues

mattkatie2 mattkatie2 at cox.net
Thu Jun 7 10:12:00 CDT 2007

REPOSTED BY REQUEST
Greetings from the Kingdom of Atenveldt Web Minister.

I want to let everyone know that I have been aware of the recent downtime
the Atenveldt Kingdom website (www.atenveldt.com) and the Estrella War
website (www.estrellawar.org) have had and I am working with our current
hosting provider to keep on top of this. They are aware of the problem and
have scheduled to work on it this upcoming weekend (June 9-10, 2007). They
haven't said there will be downtime during this period but I expect there
will be, so if you need something off the sites, my recommendation is to get
it off before this weekend.

I appreciate everyone's support and as always, feel free to send me a
message if you ever see the site down, are having any problems, or just want
to comment on the site. I definitely do not mind people letting me know when
the site is down (especially if it is down after this weekend).

Anyone who is more interested in the goings on of the site can view my
monthly reports, which are being posted at
http://www.atenveldt.org/Law/OfficerProceduresandReports/tabid/116/Default.a
spx (near the bottom of this page).

Honourable Lord Godfrey von Rheinfels
Kingdom Web Minister