[Artemisia] PortaPotty Post or Privy Post

Michelle Biloeau chronicler1000eyes at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 23:04:57 CDT 2007

There will be a Post on the Privies or Porta Potties.  If you would like to
add an announcement to the posts, please email me
(chronicler1000eyes at hotmail.com) by June 11th or see me at Uprising.  I can
generally be found at Troll or Reeve point.  If you want to add an
announcement at Uprising, please see me by 12pm (noon) the day before you
would like to place the announcment.  If you miss the dead line, find a
friendly voice herald.

YIS
Lady Anna Rayne (SCA)
Michelle Bilodeau (Mundane)