[Artemisia] groceries and Uprising

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 11:57:02 CDT 2007

For those planning on buying groceries when they get there instead of carrying the food, according to dexonline the closest gorcery store is in Firth, called the Stop and Shop, at 409 S Main St.  Having just spoken with them, I highly recommend calling today to pre-order as much as possible, since it's small grocery.  The number is 208-346-4348, I talked to Dennis, the butcher.  If you mention the big medieval camping event on wednesday, he'll understand, and *he cuts steaks to order*  (for you veggie people, this is a very good thing to us carnivores).  They have ice, but have to order in dry ice, so if you want the dry, call now (cuz I'm not sharing what I ordered) ;-)

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com