[Artemisia] Last Minute packing reminders for Uprising

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 20:14:10 CDT 2007

If we find them while packing other things we will let you know.

Terri Elliott <terrilelliott at yahoo.com> wrote:  Don't worry about it. You have enough on your plate, packing and moving, without unpacking to find something else. Thanks though.
Asa

rayzentz at aim.com wrote:
Iff we can find them... and they're not in a box in the storage unit ;-)

Padruig, not looking forward to unpacking when we find a new house.