[Artemisia] LOST and FOUND

Valerie Scarbrough vscarbrough at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 22:13:24 CDT 2007

Greetings!

I have a couple of items that were lost by others and also am looking for an item that was lost by us.

The items that we found are two green chairs in one large chair bag.  This was found at the Ren Faire behind the Argent Phoenix/Silver Images booth.  I will have these at Uprising.

The item that we lost is also a green chair.  It is in a dark green fabric with a coarser(sp?) weave than most.  It also has two cup holders, a pocket on the back and covers on the arms that slide over the cup holders.  It's my favorite chair and I'd reeeeally like it back.  It wandered away at Quest in Gryphon's Lair.

If you know anything about these items, please email me at vscarbrough at hotmail.com or call at (801) 603-7407

Thank you very much,

Bethany of Windermere