[Artemisia] groceries and Uprising

John D Gibson scjdgibson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 00:39:38 CDT 2007

Those traveling the Kings Highway from the south will probably want to hit
the Wally World, or Albertsons in Blackfoot, Those comming from the North
would be better off hitting the pair in Idaho Falls.

Final note, we have a bit of a grass problem at some places, so bringing a
machettee or somethign else to trim or stomp the grass out of your way.
Besides that, it looks like we have a fantastic event with marvelious
weather expected!!!!!!!

See everyone there Wednesday.